Apple MagSafe Charger
iPhone 12 devices with MagSafe utilize a ring of magnets on the back of the phone to connect to attachments that also have magnets integrated into them The MagSafe Charger, for example, clips right into the back of an iPhone.
A larger Apple Watch Charging Puck, the MagSafe Charger has a metal shell and a soft white coating on the top. When the MagSafe Charger is inserted into an iPhone 12, it clamps on using magnets inside, perfectly aligning the charging coils in both devices. Price in india is Rs 4500 and $39 USD.
Latest Trend Apple MagSafe Charger
You can get up to 15W of peak power on your iPhone 12 with the MagSafe charger. To charge the MagSafe charger, you’ll need a USB Type C power adapter with a power rating of 20 watts (W) or higher. Depending on the wattage of the power adapter and system conditions, the actual power delivered may vary.
MagSafe vs. Other Charging Methods
When utilising the MagSafe Charger, charging an iPhone 12 from 0% to 50% takes around an hour, which is twice as long as charging with a USB-C to Lightning cable and a 20W+ USB-C power adapter. This is faster than a Qi-based charger, which is limited to 7.5W. But for the fastest charging, you’ll still want to use a Lightning to USB-C cable with the MagSafe Charger.
Apple advises that if the iPhone gets too warm, charging will be restricted above 80 percent. It is recommended by Apple that you move your iPhone and its charger to a cooler location if it is too hot to handle.
It’s possible that when charging with the MagSafe battery pack, the iPhone will only charge up to 90%. If you want to charge your phone past 90%, you can alter the settings in the Control Center by clicking on the Lower Power Mode icon.
Charging Animation with MagSafe
When you plug in a MagSafe Charger to a compatible iPhone, the screen will display a MagSafe charging animation with a MagSafe-like shape on it, as well as a readout of the current iPhone charge.
Taking care of your MagSafe charger
To clean the MagSafe charger, Apple recommends wiping it down gently with a soft, lint-free cloth Cleaning cloths that are abrasive, as well as cleaning products, should be avoided. When it comes to cleaning, Apple warns against aggressive scrubbing, which could cause harm, as well as the use of bleach and aerosol sprays. A 70 percent isopropyl alcohol wipe or Clorox Disinfecting Wipe can be used to sanitise MagSafe chargers, as long as no moisture gets into any openings.
With Older iPhones, Using the MagSafe Charging Cable
It is possible to use the MagSafe Charger with older iPhones, but it is not recommended due to the reduced charging speed compared to the 7.5W Qi chargers. If you combine the MagSafe Charger with an older smartphone, charging appears to be limited to 5W, and in testing, the MagSafe charger has proven to be slower than a Qi charger.
- Wireless charging is a joy with the MagSafe Charger.
- Faster wireless charging thanks to the properly matched magnets that attach to your AirPods or iPhone. Because the MagSafe Charger is Qi-certified, you may use it to wirelessly charge your iPhone 8 or later, as well as AirPods models with a wireless charging case, just like any other Qi-certified charger.
- AirPods Pro, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, and AirPods Wireless Charging Case are all compatible. Compatible with almost all iPhones What’s inside the box: 1m USB-C integrated cable, MagSafe Charger
- Pair with the 20W USB-C Power Adapter for optimal charging (sold separately).
- Devices that are compatible : Apple Power Source, AirPods Pro, AirPods Wireless, IPhone 12 Pro Max, IPhone 12 small, IPhone 12, IPhone 12 Pro, IPhone Brand The input voltage of the corded electric is 15 volts.